Developed for riders who prefer gear equipped with waterproof exteriors. This jacket also offers strategically placed venting at the shoulders, upper arms and back torso panels.
• Outer Shell constructed in a combination of 600 D poly EVO THREAD™ fabric and 1000 D ballistic poly reinforcement panels.
• Cool mesh airflow lining.
• Waterproof membrane.
• Fold back ventilation System at chest, upper arms and back.
• Double storm placket front closure.
• Removable CE Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders.
• Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector.
• Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist.
• Full circumference neoprene collar insert.
• Reflective heat weld detailing at front, sides and back.
• 8” connecting zipper for pants.
• Five exterior zipper pockets and two interior stash pockets.
• Full sleeve zip out INSULEX™ thermal layer with two storage pockets.
• Quality YKK zippers.
Outer shell detailing consists of a rugged exterior cut in a combination of 600 D poly EVO THREAD™ fabric and 1000 D ballistic poly reinforcement panels at the elbows and shoulders for exceptional abrasion resistance. Durham’s venting system allows air to flow between the outer shell and the waterproof membrane, cooling the inside of the jacket.
Removable thermal layer detailing consists of a full sleeve INSULEX™ thermal liner equipped with two large interior storage pockets. This cozy thermal layer is lightweight, packable and ensures multi-season riding comfort.