Kanto is cut in a combination of performance grade 1.1 to 1.2 drum dyed, top grain cowhide and breathable, abrasion resistant stretch knit fabric. A sporty yet ergonomic fit offers added comfort and proper sizing for North American riders, while pre-curved sleeves and elasticized leather detailing inserted at the side, back and elbow panels enhance overall flexibility.
• Outer shell constructed in 1.1-1.2 top grain cowhide.
• Insulex™ removable thermal layer.
• SW CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors provide lightweight and great impact protecion.
• Removable SW CE certified back protector grant flexibility and high protecion.
• Cool mesh airflow lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigueAccordion and stretch knit insert for true comfort.
• Comfort neoprene framed collar.
• 3M Scotchlite® reflective insert at front, sleeves and back.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to riding pants
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
- Velcro wrist cuff closures and zippered sleeve opening allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
- Five storage pockets and an interior cell phone pocket
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.