Designed to coordinate with our Expedition jackets. Our unique 2 Layer System Design and Mega Vent Panel System make these the most versatile adventure touring pants on the planet.
• Outer Shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric.
• MVS Mega Vent Panel system.
• Full side leg zippers extend to waistband.
• Removable and adjustable height CE approved Motion Flex armor at knees.
• Cool mesh airflow lining.
• Removable EVA compression foam at hips.
• Custom fit detailing at waist and bottom hem.
• 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping from waist to hem.
• Relaxed tailored fit.
• Two side entry zip pockets and two rear flap pockets.
• 8” connecting zipper for jackets.
• Washable leather reinforcement panels from inside thigh to hem bottom.
• Bottom hem cut to fit over on or off road boots.
• Rain pant liner can be worn Over or Under the out shell.
• Quality YKK zippers.
OVER OR UNDER RAIN PANTS. Sturdy waterproof breathable rip stop nylon shell, elasticized waist. Generous leg openings with bottom Velcro closures makes standing boot on entry and exit a breeze.
MEGA VENT PANEL SYSTEM. Our waist to knee Mega Vent Panel System transitions these pants from solid body to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. These panels are permanently attached to the shell and fold neatly into self storage pockets for added convenience and easy access.
Our unique 2 Layer System Design and Mega Vent Panel System make these the most versatile adventure touring pants on the planet:
- LAYER 1 consists of a rugged 500 and 2000 D Cordura® shell for maximum abrasion resistance. Our Mega Vent Panel System allows these pants to transition from solid body to adjustable airflow construction in seconds.
- LAYER 2 offers fully functional AquaRes™ laminated rain pants that are sized to fit over or under the main outer shell. An elasticized waist with side waist slide buckles help riders achieve a customized fit.