Designed to coordinate with our Richmond and Durham jackets. Equipped with a removable thermal layer to ensure multi-season riding comfort.
• Outer Shell constructed in a combination of 600 D poly EVO THREAD™ fabric and 1000 D ballistic poly panels.
• Waterproof AquaRes™ laminated membrane.
• Full storm flap covered side leg zippers extend to waistband.
• Storm flap front fly detail.
• Removable and adjustable height CE Motion Flex armor at knees.
• Removable EVA compression foam at hips.
• Cool mesh airflow lining.
• Custom Fit detailing at waist and bottom hem.
• Reflective piping side leg detail.
• Relaxed tailored fit.
• 2 zipper side entry storage pockets.
• 8” connecting zipper for jackets.
• Removable INSULEX™ thermal layer.
• Quality YKK zippers.
Outer Shell detailing consists of a rugged exterior cut in a combination of abrasion resistant 600 D poly EVO THREAD™ fabric and 1000 D ballistic poly reinforcement panels located at the seat and knees. An AquaRes™ laminated membrane is concealed under the outer shell for wet weather rides. A cool mesh lining is placed over the membrane for added comfort when wearing these pants with shorts or skivvies. Adjustable knee armor positions and our EZ-Hem bottom detail help riders achieve a customized fit.
REMOVABLE INSULATED THERMAL LAYER. This handy INSULEX™ thermal layer is lightweight and packable to ensure multi-season riding comfort.